lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

.. too young to dumb to realize

So.. now.. here i am.. after two years,with  a broken heart, a lie on the air.. apologies and missunderstandings, and the question in my mind . WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NOW.? yes.! it's very lonely i'm felling very lonely,  i miss all the things that i had,  it wasn't much but those really made me happy, i'm right here in my room, felling like i'm going to be ONLY ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, and i't very scary and frustraring i don't know what is happenning, i can't understand what was my mistake, why all this shit things happend, how can i be so stupid to belive in something like that.. i don't know, anything about me, i don't know how i feel, i check my phone al the time, hopping a messagge .. a missed call.. i don't know proves of his life,  i know, i'm better now, my heart yeah it's broke .. but it's fixable,  my hope is the time, on those days of '' happiness'' even he was '' with me '' i was sad all the time, i was waiting for a miracle, i was desperate, it was on pain all the fucking time, i was waiting for things that i knew never gonna happend ..  i always trust in every word, in every action i thought you were sincere, honest, i didn't imagine, that all this stuff it's going to be from you,  i didn't expect something like this,  it's cruel of me .. but i want more apologies more confessions, more reasons to know that YOU'RE NOT MY ONE.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzHIouo8Q4&feature=youtube_gdata

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario