sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

what would happen if i did..

I wasn't accepted that accelly was him, the men that i tought loves me unitl the end of the world, who cheeted on me, i tought he was far away from me, for some reason he had to go, but everything was fine, he still was the kind  and the charming guy that i fall in love two years ago,  i toguht that the guy who did those things, who told me all the lies was someone else, i'v been thinking that it was like a different men, i never imagine that he could do me something like that, that someday i would be in a situation like this, talking about him, i  can't belive it yet.. i can't belive how he could did everything, how he could told me that the love that he felt for me was real, sincere, honest, how could he lived with something like this.? knowing all the truth..how could he not tell me anytthing..  how could he sustained the lie..?  i don't understand, if i love someone i don't lie to him, i don't lie about who i am.. becuase in this case if i do that. means that i don't love that person so much as i told.. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario